What is the LandsatLook Viewer?
The LandsatLook Viewer is a prototype tool that was developed to allow rapid online viewing and access to the USGS Landsat image archives. This viewer allows you to:
- Interactively explore the Landsat archive at up to full resolution directly from a common Web browser
- Search for specific Landsat images based on area of interest, acquisition date, or cloud cover
- Compare image features and view changes through time
- Display configurable map information layers in combination with the Landsat imagery
- Create a customized image display and export as a simple graphic file
- View metadata and download the full-band source imagery