From 2007 to 2023, the USGS/NASA Landsat Science Teams met thirty-three times, and collectively gave over 850 presentations. Landsat Science Team members were tasked to provide scientific and technical evaluations on topics that are deemed important across the Landsat user community.
- USGS and NASA Program/Project updates.
- Cross-comparisons of Landsat and other remote sensing instruments.
- Data and science product characterization.
- New applications and research capabilities.
- The value of Landsat for addressing societal benefits.
Search the presentations from all Landsat Science Team Meetings below. You can search by:
- Presenter’s Name – Last name is recommended.
- Title of Presentation – Enter one known word that is contained in the desired presentation title. (If title is not known, use Keyword search box to conduct search.)
- Keyword – Select this to search the entire content of all presentations.
- Year – Select a year to see the files associated with all meetings held that year.
- Month – Select a month of a particular year to see only the files associated to that specific meeting.
The agendas for all Landsat Science Team meetings are listed on https://www.usgs.gov/landsat-missions/landsat-science-team-meetings.
For more information about the Landsat Science Teams, visit https://www.usgs.gov/landsat-missions/landsat-science-teams.
The information provided in the search results are pulled directly from the presentation files; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors, which may include misspelled names, or incorrect organizations.